2021 Annual Government Accounting & Auditing Update: Summer (Completed)
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
This course is designed for individuals who would like to obtain a basic understanding government accounting & auditing. We will review the changes in government accounting and auditing standards through 2021 and discuss topics of interest to government accountants and auditors. Topics will vary and will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CFEs, CMAs, internal auditors, CIAs, CFFs, MAFFs, CGMAs, external auditors, staff accountants, managers, CFOs and others responsible for accounting, risk management or internal controls for government entities.
- Basic understanding government accounting and auditing
- Review the changes in government accounting and auditing standards through 2021
- Discuss topics of interest to government accountants and auditors
- Identify accounting and auditing standards for government entities
- Recognize the changes in government accounting and auditing standards
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (Governmental) (1 hour), Auditing (Governmental) (1 hour)
Basic understanding of governmental accounting and auditing.