2020 GAAP Update
Author: Pat Patterson
||2 hours for CPAs
Review new FASB Pronouncements for 2019/2020 up to the date of the course. This presentation will inform participants of the latest issues from the FASB and the Private Companies Council as well. Any newly released accounting standards will be visited.
Publication Date: June 2020
Professionals in public practice, industry, government, and education who deal with nonpublic entities and wish to stay current on professional standards.
- ASUs for 2019
- ASUs for 2020
- Overview of Reference Rate Reforms
- COVID—19 Impacts
- FASB for the Future
- Tentative Board Decisions: (A little "heads‐up" and FYI)
- On the Horizon
- Recognize a brief review of FASB Concepts
- Recognize updates on selected ASUs from the FASB
- Describe FASB's focus on the future
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (2 hours)
A basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP).